Achieve a New Level of Control and Increase Profitability
SAP Business One business software is an affordable, easy-to-use business management software application designed specifically for small and midsized businesses. It enables you to manage your critical business functions across sales, distribution, and financial, all in a single integrated system. With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your business—so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
While SAP has built a strong reputation for its large business solutions and customer base, the majority of customers are actually small and midsize enterprises (SMEs). In fact, 77% of SAP’s 95,000 customers are SMEs -nearly half of which have fewer than one hundred employees.
By implementing SAP Business One, you and your staff can:
- Expand your business and your customer base with Web-based CRM and e-commerce capabilities.
- Take proactive control of your business through automatic alerts, work flows, and response to key business events and customer needs.
- Streamline your operations by seamlessly integrating key business processes.
- Customize SAP Business One to support your changing needs and individual user preferences with easy-to-use customization tools.
Streamline your end-to-end operations
With SAP Business One, small businesses can streamline their end-to-end operations, get instant and complete information to respond faster to market needs, and accelerate profitable growth.
The following highlights key benefits of SAP Business One:
SAP Business One is ideally suited to service, wholesale, retail, or light manufacturing companies with 10 to 100 employees and fewer than 50 users. Companies with relatively straightforward business processes and annual revenue of less than US$50 million may find SAP Business One to be a perfect fit.
- Improved operational efficiency – By seamlessly integrating the entire business through a single application, SAP Business One eliminates redundant data entries and errors.
- Instant, complete, and accurate information – With Microsoft Excel– based drill-down reports, employees can navigate through a complete set of business data to get the information they need instantly, whether working in the office or remotely over the Web.
- Improved sales effectiveness and customer relationships – With built-in customer relationship management functionality, companies can expand online sales and provide better customer service using Web-based e-commerce and customer self-service.
- Improved productivity – SAP Business One helps employees proactively focus on the right priorities. Work flow-based alerts enable employees to respond to the most important business events as they occur, freeing them up from constantly reacting to day-to-day issues.
- Adaptability – The innovative, model driven approach and more than 350 solutions from independent software vendors allow users to easily configure, customize, and extend the system to meet specific business and industry needs.
SAP Business One provides your company with a single integrated system that manages all of your business critical functions.
SAP Business One brings you powerful capabilities in 12 key functional areas:
Mobile Capabilities in SAP Business One
- Sales opportunities
- Sales—Accounts Receivable
- Purchasing—Accounts Payable
- Business partners
- Service management
- Material-requirements planning (MRP)
- Human resources
Mobile Capabilities based on Integration Component
SAP Business One Technical Information
- Technology to build mobile applications to give customers constant access to their most important data
- SAP Business One app for iPhone available to have mobile access
- Basis for Software Solution Partners to extend the access to different types of devices
- Support for transactional processes and analytics with real-time access to information and transactions
The SAP Business One software application resides on a single server that
integrates seamlessly with your Microsoft Windows network. Using a
Win32-based, 2-tier, client-server architecture, SAP Business One
secures peak performance and leverages your existing network for
maximum efficiency. It includes security, backup, and network access
protocols. Access is granted via wide area network (WAN) terminal
services or dial-up network connectivity.
In the SAP Business One environment, you can utilize standard database backup procedures, easily saving and transferring the database to another machine and providing immediate access to critical business information. The streamlined SAP Business One architecture supports Microsoft SQL Server and IBM DB2 Universal Database Express Edition.